Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's My Birthday Today......

I'm older than yesterday.....and all of my friends are coming over to play and they'll all sing Happy Birthday.........
If any of you know this song...feel free to sing!

I've had a great day....lots of phone calls and goodies. I was given some beautiful flowers from Mum & Nadine. Here are some pic's





Not only are they beautiful and they smell great too.
I did not get up to much.....just pottered around. Sarah helped me with some little chores, we played hide & seek (although she always hides in the same place and calls out "I'm Here"), we gardened, play doh'd and spent time in the sand pit and on the swing. But it was a lovely day. Thank you to everyone for your Birthday Wishes, Gifts & Cards.
Now for those of you still singing.......
...Jelly and Ice-cream and Fairy Bread.....and party hats to put on your head. There's gonna be a Birthday Cake and we'll blow out all the candles....1...2...3....4.....hang on a minute or more while I blow out all the rest.....

No comments: