Thursday, October 30, 2008

Team Stamping Day

While I was in Box making mode, I made some little Choccy boxes to give the girls in my Team on Team Stamping Day, which was last Saturday.


It was great to get together with them to stamp the afternoon away.

To kick the day off Tracey did a demo for us - showing us many different ways to use Crystal Effects. And I will definitely be having a go at them. It was great.

We had 3 projects to make - one of which I had put together for everyone - based on a card that I had done last year with Jacque. It is a Jacobs Ladder Card (or Hidden Message Card).


Ali Smith provided us with this Crabby Christmas Card, using an embossing and bleaching technique.


Jazz made us up this Scrap booking page. I came home and found this funny photo of Sarah to put on it - because I thought it went well with the sentiment.












No comments: