Sunday, September 30, 2012

It's a Stampede!!!

Ha - it's a beautiful sunny day in WA - and just as well - cause Ana and I did the Stampede in the Valley this morning.  It was so much fun!  It's a 4km obstacles course - with lots of things to climb over, under, through and some of them involved water or mud or both!  Here we are all clean and ready to go......

 We did it with a group from my work - Dave & Vanessa, Sarah, Rod, Nicole, Mel, Chris (not in this pic), and Charlie.
 We dropped our bags, pinned on Race numbers and made it to the "Start Line"
 Then we were off..........
 Yay - I was waving, Ana's smiling Peacefully.....
 Then round the corner, it was into the first obstacle - rows of big high hay bales.....
 Over we went.......
 By the way - that was the glamour shot.......if you missed it - here it is again!!
 Yay - I got to the last row and rolled over it.......
 See......
 Here we are getting to the end...........Ana first.............
 Then me.  I was looking a bit hot - but not tooo dirty.

 Yay - we made it!!!
 Here we are with the crew - discussing the fun!   See I really am the cleanest!

1 comment: