Saturday, February 12, 2011

Certainly!

Certainly.....that's Sarahs new word. One morning during the week the knocked really loudly on Ana's bedroom door and then marched in as said......."Grrr - turn ya music down - ya woke me up"!

"Did not" - said Ana. And Sarah stomped back to her room.
Then she came out to me and said "Mum, Ana certainly did wake me up"
Later Ana said - she didn't know if I was talking to a 4 year old or a 16 year old.
We laughed more later especially when Sarah and I were out walking this morning and I said to her what a lovely walk we were having. Sarah then said to me - "Yes, well I'll write it up in my diary when I get home"!! WHAT!! Firstly - I didn't know she had a diary and secondly she doesn't know how to write yet! Hee Hee


Anyway the reason for my post today is to share a few pic's of Sarah because we picked up her Glasses this morning. PINK of course! They are really cute. She loves them and has not taken them off yet - except to clean them about a million times!

Doing her craft!

No comments: