Saturday, April 10, 2010

Swimming

Wow - it's been a while since I posted anything here. I do have a few things I want to post here too. I'm just having a quiet morning to myself....blissful. The girls are out with Aunty Shiree & Neil is off play Golf - I am having a wonderful quiet time to myself. Aaahhhh!!


Sarah getting kicking practice. Don't you love that smile??

For the last few months Sarah has been doing Swimming Lessons. She loves it too. I was really amazed at how well she picked it up.
She just loves the water - always has really.

This is the swimming complex - it's always really busy. There were just 2 x children in the class which is great.
Kicking on her back and swimming with the flutter board.
I could not believe that by the end of her lessons she could kick across the pool by herself. It's just great. Here she goes.......


And she swims through the hoops........can you see her under the water??

The Teacher throws some little hoops and stick things that sink......then they go diving after them.
Great Fun Huh???

No comments: