Friday, August 8, 2008

Team Stamping Day!

At the end of July I attended a Team Stamping Day. We made some lovely cards and had a go at scrapbooking. We used products from the New Spring Mini Catalogue and the current In-colour's.

With every Team event there is a Swap. We all tried to use stamps from the Spring Mini Catalogue. The cards I received were beautiful and gave me a great deal of inspiration.

I put together some little pockets that are designed to hang on a bottle - as a goodie bag at parties. I used the Tart & Tangy Stamp Set and Summer Picnic designer papers. They were all different with Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red or Bashful Blue.



1 comment:

Moxie said...

Hello Chantell...I made mention of your great swap from the team day here on my blog. Your one was one of my two favourites on the day.

Kylie