Friday, August 8, 2008

Team Stamping Day!

At the end of July I attended a Team Stamping Day. We made some lovely cards and had a go at scrapbooking. We used products from the New Spring Mini Catalogue and the current In-colour's.

With every Team event there is a Swap. We all tried to use stamps from the Spring Mini Catalogue. The cards I received were beautiful and gave me a great deal of inspiration.

I put together some little pockets that are designed to hang on a bottle - as a goodie bag at parties. I used the Tart & Tangy Stamp Set and Summer Picnic designer papers. They were all different with Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red or Bashful Blue.



1 comment:

Kylie...Perth, Western Australia said...

Hello Chantell...I made mention of your great swap from the team day here on my blog. Your one was one of my two favourites on the day.

Kylie