Friday, May 30, 2008

Stampin Up!



At the beginning of May, I became a Stampin Up Demonstrator.

Stampin Up! is a great way to Share what I love - Stamping and Card making. I also thought this would be a great way for me to meet others in Perth, that share my passion for stamping.

Stampin' Up! has an exclusive line of decorative stamp sets and accessories for greeting cards, scrapbooking, craft projects, and home decor! Stampin' Up! products are not sold in stores but may be purchased at home workshops or through Stampin' Up! demonstrators like myself.
What I love about Stampin Up! is that all the Inks, Papers, Ribbons, Brads etc match perfectly. This makes it incredibly easy to to put together some beautifully coordinated cards and gifts.

Here are some pic's of what we did at my first workshop. We had a lovely afternoon, everyone had a project, that they had made to take home. We used a range of Designer Papers that were on special for the month of May. Keep watching here for more creations!!

No comments: