Thursday, May 8, 2008

Bodacious Bouquet to Bold Brights

Hooray - My Stamping Stuff arrived in Perth safely. So the first chance I had - I got it all out and created a few cards.

Firstly - while I was staying with Carol & Norm - I did not have much in the way of stamping supplies. So Nadine sent me some of the new 5.8" Chocolate Chip Ribbon that SU has put out, so I decided to try to create something using it. This is what I came up with. I also decided to stick to using the Bodacious Bouquet Stamp Set.


Next I thought I would use colours that I had not used before. And this is what I ended up with. It's using Handsome Hunter & Bravo Burgundy.

To finish off I decided to do something using the Bold Brights Colour Family. I ended up with these 2 cute cards. Not a bad effort for one night!!

No comments: