Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Everything!!!

Hi everyone - Happy Everything!!
I have to say that cause since I last posted anything we have had - Christmas, New Year, Birthdays, Holidays and now it's even Easter!!
Can you believe it?? It's pretty much April already.  So - over the next few days I will try to catch up on the last 3 - 4 months of News.

First up - I wanted to share with you a couple of pic's of something that brightened the day for a few people.



 
Ana decided to go to work one day dressed in her Elephant Costume.....so she did.  The kids at Day care loved it and people on the train were not quite sure about it.  But we thought it was funny.  It was great - till the train got busy - then I think it got a bit hot!!

At the end of November, we went with Auntie Shiree, Shayla and Lillie-Rose to the Wiggles Farewell Tour Concert.  It was awesome.  I was wrapped - they even did my favourite Song!!  I'm pretty sure Sarah loved it too.














So as you can see we got up really close.  Sarah danced and dance.  It was a fantastic, energetic and happy show.  Love love loved it!!  The end was sad - cause they were saying Good bye - and they will definitely be missed.  Fabulous!!


No comments: